Sunday, January 31, 2010

The Heart of Texas. Touring

Arsene Dupin, Jules and Kelsey from The Heart of Texas PC came down to South Florida to Perform with the Renaissance Festival in the Key Biscayne Area just south of Downtown Miami for three weeks and visited us at the Bilmore Hotel to share some Petanque time with the Miami Players.  The last week Arsene  called me  at work  and we played with a couple of guys three days during that week, they also had a mini performance during a break in the micle of the Courts juggling some fire sticks.

 The last Saturday I went with Mario and Family to see Arsene de Paris Perform at the Festival and I must say that I was impessed by his talent, a very funny show!.

 Monday Morning and Arsene and His Crew departed Miami on His way to Amelia Island to Visit Petanque America and Play some more Petanque (That's what I like!. Dedication to the Game)  Check out this Link.
http://www.searchamelia.com/2010/01/27/mark-march-26-and-27-on-your-calendar/

Thanks to Arsene , Jules and Kelsey for a great Time while they were here with us.

 I Hope to visit The Heart of Texas PC in an upcoming Open Tournament sometime in April.