Here are the official entry forms for the tournaments on June 25 & 26th in Lafayette.
Federation Cup notes:
- The Federation Cup is a one-day select triples tournament, open to all FPUSA members.
- Membership and renewal requirements are noted on the form.
- Teams who are eliminated from the qualifier on Saturday, June 25th, have the option of playing in this tournament.
- Entry fees for those teams will come from their qualifier entry fees.
- Team shirts are encouraged, but not required, for teams playing in the Federation Cup — look like Big Dog, play like a Big Dog!
- If you are in need of a partner(s) for the Federation Cup, please contact Tournament Director Etienne Rijkheer prior to registration: firstname.lastname@example.org We will do what we can to match you up.
- Please be mindful of the registration deadline. Entry forms must be received by June 18th. No guarantees can be made if your form comes in late. Please register early.
- If you are a non-citizen, or if you have previously been a member of another FIPJP Federation, please be sure that you submit the proper documentation for proof of US residency and verification of status of license. You may contact me, email@example.com, or Secretary Frank Pipal, firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have specific questions on that.
- Required signatures on the registration forms can be completed on site, but proper residency documentation must be provided in advance to ensure participation.
- Team shirts are required for both days of the Qualifier.
After the last game on Saturday, complimentary Wine and Hors d'Oeuvres will be offered to players in lieu of the earlier announced dinner plan. Previously sent in dinner reservation checks will be returned.
If you have any questions, please get in touch, or go to the Lamorinda Blog
Thanks and All the Best,
FPUSA National Sport Director
click on images to enlarge